Dinner Menu / Brunch Menu
Dinner Menu Section
Monday & Tuesday
3 course meal for 2 persons with a bottle of house wine – 59.95
Choice of entrée: 13 oz. NY, 12 oz. Rib Eye, Salmon or Iowa Chop
Friday through Sunday
Prime Rib Dinner– 14 oz. 29.95, 16 oz. 32.95
Includes House Salad, Baked potato & Yorkshire Pudding
House Salad (included with entrée)
Ala Carte 7.95
Fresh greens, cabbage, seasoned croutons, and Romano cheese.
Garnished with fresh carrots, celery, black olives and green onions.
All drizzled with our house dressing and served family style.
Make it a filet or salmon salad 25.95
The Wedge 9.95
Chilled Wedge of Iceberg lettuce with bleu cheese, tomatoes and bacon bits.
Seasonal Salad 7.95
All entrées are available to split, complete with salad or soup and
two sides for an additional $12.95
All entrée pricing is for a complete dinner which includes a house salad or
Soup, bread and butter, and your choice of two sides, except where noted
Add oscar style to any entrée for 11.95
Kabobs of Beef
6oz Filet served on a bed of rice with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms 29.95
Fried Chicken 24.95
Bob’s Weekly Special
Something new each week for a change of pace, served with one side
Surf & Turf
Combine your choice of steak & seafood
Luke’s grilling temperature guide:
- Rare: Blood red and cool in the middle* *
- Medium rare: Red in the middle* *
- Medium: Pink in the middle* *
- Medium well: Light brown in the middle*
- Well Done: Brown in the middle*
*Entrée items cooked medium well to well done cannot be guaranteed for flavor or tenderness.
* *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.